The ECCA members
• Develop, manufacture and market post-patent active substances and formulations
• Hold authorizations in the EU and abroad
• Employ local production, warehousing and distribution facilities for the marketing of their products in Europe
• Handle ethically, respect intellectual property rights, accept environmental responsibility and support sustainable agriculture.
• Comply with recommendations of international judicial bodies and with the FAO/WHO Code of Conduct
To represent the views of the post-patent plant protection industry in consultations on new legislations, guidelines and policies to key stakeholders, governments and authorities in Europe.
To keep members updated on changing legislation and guidelines specifically concerning registration and re-registration.